The London Dermatology Centre has a range of anti-wrinkle treatments and dermal fillers.
Botox® , otherwise known as Botulinum Toxin is still the most popular anti-ageing treatment available. It is a naturally occurring protein derived from the bacterium Clostridium Botulinum.
Wrinkles are caused by changes in the skin, around areas where muscles are overactive, for example, around the eyes and mouth. The Botulinum renders muscles temporarily inactive making the face appear softer, smoother and younger.
Areas that can be treated include:
Each treatment session usually takes between 20 and 30 minutes and involves between 10 and 15 injections. These are carried out using tiny needles to minimise any discomfort. There is next to no down time, although activities like exercise should be avoided for at least 6 hours after the treatment. The area should not be touched for 24 hours and a review with your aesthetic practitioner should take place 2 to 3 weeks after the first procedure.
As we get older our skin looses elasticity due to the reduction of collagen fibres, elastin, hyaluronic acid that is important to youthful looking skin. Hydra fill ® is a very popular dermal filler as it adds volume the deep folds and wrinkles to creates a smooth effect.
Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring medium that suspends and nourishes the elastin & collagen fibres to increase the tone and moisture under the skin surface showing a wrinkle free, radiant complexion. The benefit of Hydra fill ® is that it is a naturally found in the skin structure it is biodegradable which means it is naturally broken down over time & is excreted by our bodies own waste disposal system. Results are dependent on each individual. This is governed by the absorption and break down rate of the product of the individual.How does it Work?
There 3 grades of Hydra fill injection that is used for different depth of wrinkles & folds. The added volume that plumps out wrinkles or skin folds is an alternative to surgical procedures to correct deep lines and skin folds or where there is a hollowing such as in the temple & cheek zone.What can Hydra fill do for me ®
• Redefine the lip contours & increase the fullness of the lips.
• Sculpture the cheeks to give a higher & fuller cheek bone.
• Volumising the hollows in the temple, cheeks and jaw area that are caused by fat loss under the skin due to age or sever weight loss resulting in jowls as the skin drops. Hydra fill injected into specific areas re drapes the skin over the facial skeletal structure creating definition and lift to loose skin.
• Volumising deep folds & winkles that develop from the side of the nose & run down to the sides of the mouth. Hydra fill ® dramatically smoothes out the depth of the folds & lifts the skin to eliminate the down turn mouth appearance that can happen with age.
• Scars to the face can be pumped up by Hydra fill ® to give a softer complexion and smooth the scars appearance.
• Removes the depth of the frown lines between the eyebrows and around the eyes to create a smoother and more youthful look.
The overall effect of the hylauronic acid suspends the moisture to the surrounding tissue.
Sculptra® is made of Poly-L-lactic acid which is a bio resorbable component of the muscle structure that has been used in range of medical procedures for over 25 years. Sculptra ® is injected into the deep dermis & is ideal for replacing lost volume caused by ageing & plumps out the facial folds that become more pronounced over time. It is also highly effective in the plumping out scar tissue to reduce the indentation & promote an even appearance.How does Sculptra work ®
Sculptra ® can provide gradual, natural looking results through less traumatic treatment. The first injections show the volume that will eventually remain, however, the effect is lost once the water that is part of the volumising content of Sculptra ® subsides. As the Sculptra ® works under the skin it re volumises over a period of weeks to fill out the dermis of the skin. During the activation period you will see your practitioner or consultant to assess if more injection is required to reach the desired effect.Why have Sculptra?
• Replaces lost volume that gives a hollow look
• Volumising Deep folds & wrinkles
• Scar volumising to reduce the indentation mark
• Sculpturing of the areas to create a defined contoured effect such as the cheekbones and jaw line for cosmetic enhancement
• Firming effect on the skin structure to create tone and lift jowls
Please contact our team on +44 (020)7 467 3720 who will be happy to discuss your needs. Alternatively, please email us on [email protected] and we will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.