The London Dermatology Centre would like to introduce to you the latest, non-surgical ultrasound liposuction - Liposonix.
We are proud to offer the Liposonix treatment, which uses state of the art ultrasound to destroy undesirable fat cells in a procedure usually lasting between just 30-60 minutes. There is minimal downtime after the procedure and over the following 8 to 12 weeks the body naturally processes and permanently removes the destroyed fat cells.
The ultrasound liposuction uses high frequency ultrasound to target the unwanted fat. The Liposonix is a non-invasive treatment, therefore there is nothing you need to do differently before or after the Liposonix treatment.
The Liposonix treatment is carried out by one of our professional and experienced specialists here at the London Dermatology Centre.
Some useful information about the Liposonix treatment:
- The treatment will take up to an hour and will be carried out by one of our specialists at the London Dermatology Centre
- This ultrasound liposuction is a non-invasive treatment
- During the Liposonix treatment you may feel slight discomfort, prickling and warm sensation
- After the Liposonix treatment you may experience some bruising, soreness and swelling of the treated areas
- You can resume normal activities immediately after the ultrasound liposuction
If you would like further information on Liposonix treatment, book an appointment to see one of our practitioners at the London Dermatology Centre for a consultation. The practitioner will go through the Liposonix treatment with you, tailor your treatment and discuss your desired result.
Book an appointment for a FREE CONSULTATION by calling +44 (020)7 467 3720.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.